Instructions for Reserving a Meeting Room at HCPL
1. Enter the date and time the room is needed for and select "Search for Space".
2. Equipment and Library locations are on the left hand side. Choose any equipment and location you are looking for.
3. To choose a room reservation, click the "Pick Me!" button that corresponds with the room of choice.
4. To proceed with the reservation the patron has to have a patron account in the system:
- If the patron has a login, enter the email address and password into the login area.
- If the patron needs to create an account for the first time, then select the "Create an Account Now".
5. Click on the "Select Reservation" button to complete the reservation request process.
After the reservation is submitted, patrons will receive a notice that their reservation is pending approval and will be directed to the account details page.
Meeting Room Policy
By clicking here you agree to the Meeting Room Policy.Clicking will allow you to request a reservation for the meeting room.
If you need assistance or have any question, please contact library staff at 352-754-4043.
At a Glance
Programs & News